For animal lovers like me, puppy mills are one the worst kind of evil out there. I just don’t understand how people can be so cruel. BUT I figure, for every 1 cruel person there have got to be at least 100 wonderful people, right? I hope so.
Click here to see how you can help.
This is too good not to share…
1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and
parents will. Stay in touch.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
8. It’s OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
12. It’s OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their
journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don’t worry; God
16.. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
18. Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
19. It’s never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one
is up to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no
for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie.
Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special. (Heather, wear those SOCKS!)
22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words ‘In five years, will
27. Always choose life!
28. Forgive everyone everything.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you
did or didn’t do.
35. Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
36. Growing old beats the alternative — dying young.
37. Your children get only one childhood.
38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d
grab ours back.
41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
42. The best is yet to come…
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
45. Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.
As you may or may not know, I love all things Tom Hanks (exception: Angels & Demons and The Ladykillers) and all things Julia Roberts (exception: Eat, Pray, Love & Mary Reilly hair), SO when the two of them come together in a ROM-COM (favorite movie genre of ALL TIME) it makes me giddy & excited for July 1st.
I’ve been following this project for some time now because of Mr. Hanks’ innovative utilization of the social medias du jour. I’ve loved it and am sure I’ll love the movie, too!
BIG FAT YAY!
Meet The Poonums Part 2
A looooong time ago, I posted a Wordless Wednesday about Meeting The Poonums and then promptly forgot I had 2 poonums to introduce… dang. So without further ado, arguably the most popular of the two. Heeeeere’s Jimi!
FULL NAME: James Alexander Hendrix McKenzie aka Jimi Hendrix
NICKNAMES: The Jimis, The Papa-Noo-Noos, Shitbag, Dingle-shit, Monkey-face, Pumpkin Nuts, Turd Monkey, Peckerhead, Teddy Bear
HOBBIES: Leaf collecting & large stick finding
GREATEST TALENT: Being able to carry a stick ten times his own size – not too unlike an ant
GREATEST FLAW: EXTREME ball obsession & a general lack of social cue awareness. ie. people’s personal space.
WINNING TRAIT: Ridiculous cuteness & charm
DISTINGUISHING CHARACTERISTIC: Speaks with a lisped British accent & has some darned crooked teeth
AREAS OF IMPROVEMENT: Not licking EVERYTHING or bringing random pebbles indoors.