Okay, so this sandwich is called the Mmm… Farmer’s Lunch Sandwich because “Mmm… Applewood Smoked Cheddar & err… Apple Sandwich” sounded, well, kinda silly. AND because I recently saw this sandwich and just had to have it. It’s really yummy & I highly recommend you try it right away.
Mmm… Farmer’s Lunch Sandwich
- 2 slices of bread, lightly toasted
- 1/2 of an apple, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup of baby arugula
- sliced Applewood Smoked Cheddar, I’ll leave you to figure out what’s enough for you
- Toast your bread, allow it to dry so it gets crunchy… soggy toast is NOT OK
- Spread the mustard & mayonnaise on the same piece of toast, that way they get all friendly & shiz
- ADD the arugula, apples & cheddar and then top with other piece of bread.