It still surprises me how many people don’t realize that the very products they’re ‘cleaning’ with are even more dangerous than the dirt they’re trying to get rid of.
Have you ever used toilet bowl cleaner and felt your eyes sting? Have you ever used bathtub cleaner and started to cough? And drain declogger… that stuff is just craziness. It can actually burn your skin to the point of blister. Yes, there is protective gear out there that you can wear. Gloves for your hands, goggles for your eyes, and for Jesbuddah’s sake, OPEN A WINDOW!!!
Well, I’ve recently rediscovered the AMAZINGNESS of baking soda. Here we have a little box that cost far less than any cleaning product out there and boy does it work! Yesterday I attacked both bathrooms, armed with only a green scrubby pad and baking soda. I cleaned the toilet, bathtub and sink. I could’ve easily cleaned the floor, too.
IT’S THE SHIZ!!
You should try it. Not only is it cheap, it’s non-toxic, environmentally-friendly, powerful & kid/pet-friendly.
- Find some scummy shiz (THE BATHTUB!!!)
- Rinse it with hot water
- Sprinkle it with baking soda (Use as much as you need… IT’S CHEAP!)
- Use your scrubby pad and scrub the SHIZ OUT OF IT!! (Burns calories, too!)
- Rinse well to avoid dusty residue
- Put on your sunglasses to protect your eyes from the GLEAM!
It’s amazing. Try it!