You and I both know that you are very busy, my peachy PEACHY readers. (Sometimes I want to squeeze your cheeks REALLY hard, by the way… the second PEACHY came during one of those moments!) Anyways, as such I am not going to clutter this post with a whole lotta words, instead I will give you the bulletted version accompanied by several pictures.
SATURDAY :: day at the cottage on Lac St-Pierre
- woke up late & arrived around noon (it’s about a 1-hour drive from Ottawa)
- ate yummy lunch of sandwiches made on local bakery whole wheat bread
- went down to the lake and stayed there until dinner-time
- swam, tanned, tubed, wake-boarded & water-skied (‘Skied’ looks funny to me… spellcheck says it’s fine, though. Skeptical and apologetic if my intuition is correct.)
- came up for dinner of steak, potatoes & salad
- dessert was Grammy’s famous Chocolate Cake with Coffee Icing
- conclusion: spent a wonderful day with family, enjoying THE most perfect weather
SPECIAL THANKS: To my Uncle Rob & Aunt Kathy for their wonderful hospitality & to Grammy for making that cake!!