Out of all three days, Monday had the best weather, by far. Which is ironic, because we woke up to the sound of torrential downpour.
MONDAY :: another day by the pool
- woke up and cursed the weather
- went grocery shopping for CHEESECAKE ingredients
- came home and made aforementioned CHEESECAKE
- lounged by the pool
- surprise visit from Dave – aka one of my favorite brothers!!!
- ate a repeat performance of Sunday dinner, because it was THAT good
- dessert: birthday CHEESECAKE
- conclusion: happiness can well be summed up by 3 little words: family, pool & CHEESECAKE
SPECIAL THANKS: To Miranda & Henry, my sweetie’s parents, for sharing him with us even though you weren’t able to be here. We know you wish you could’ve been! And we wish you could’ve been, too!!